- Quick Links
- Call for Paper
- Waiver Policy
- Editorial Board
- Article Processing Charges
- Conflict of Interest
- Instructions for Authors
- Copyright and Licence Agreement
- Publication Ethics
- World Academic Journal of Advanced Oncology
- World Academic Journal of Creative and Performing Arts
- World Academic Research in Medical Physics
- World Academic Journal of Biomedical Sciences
- World Academic Journal of Virology, Bacteriology, Immunology and Parasitology
- World Academic Journal of Simulation Sciences
- World Academic Journal of Vegetables and Ornamental Plants
- World Academic Journal of Optics and Photonics
- World Academic Journal of Chemistry
- World Academic Research in Archaeology and Antiquity
- See full list
Conflict of Interest
Conflict of Interest
A conflict of interest may occur when an author or an author's institution/ sponsor has influence on that author's research.
This can be actual or potential and as such information in full is required at the point of submission manuscript by the author. All manuscript submissions to the WARJ must include the information that could be viewed as presenting a potential conflict of interest. Once disclosed, such information may be use for making editorial decisions and may publish such information if they are viewed important to readers in judging the manuscript. However, a decision may be made by the WARJ Editor or peer reviewers not to publish on the basis of any declared conflict.
Personal conflicts of interest
A list of potential conflicts of interest in relation to the submitted manuscript could include:
Fees & Honoraria
Stock or share ownership
If important, please describe any potential conflicts of interest in a covering letter. All funding sources supporting the work should also be acknowledged.
Institutional conflicts of interest
Are you aware that your employer has any financial interest in or a financial conflict with the subject matter or materials discussed in the manuscript? If 'Yes' then please also provide additional detail in a covering letter.
Authors should also include a relevant Disclosure Statement along with the text of their article, in conjunction with any Acknowledgments and Details of Funders.